Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun with a leaf-blower

Isaiah has certainly found a 'kindred spirit' in our 10-year-old neighbor, Samuel. We truly couldn't have asked for a better-suited friend for him! Here are some pictures of these two crazy boys having some fun in our yard with Samuel's leaf-blower.
Nice hair!

My, what a big mouth you have!


Little sister dances with joy at the fun of it all!




'Why do I have such a crazy brother?!'




Come on, Joshua, join in the fun!





Feel the wind-burn, baby!








1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!! I'm so happy that you guys have plugged in so well up there. Not that I ever doubted your ability to make friends quickly but I'm sure it's always a concern when you move somewhere new! Love all the pictures! Love your family!!! <3

    ReplyDelete