Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we enjoyed a very relaxed family Thanksgiving. We watched some football, played some games, did some sledding and ate a lot of good food. My mom sent me some Hershey's cinnamon chips (since you can't find them here) so I could make our traditional breakfast of cinnamon crescent rolls...and I didn't tell Josh or the kids so I was able to surprise them Thanksgiving morning! That was fun. (-:

This was our simple Thanksgiving menu:

Turkey
Au Gratin Potatoes
Rice
Corn
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots mix
Brown and serve rolls
Sparkling apple cider
Vanilla cream pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate pudding
Coffee ice cream (for Joshua)
Chocolate chip cookies


Josh and the kids preparing to pile it on their plates.


Our Thanksgiving table.



It was a wonderful day for all of us. I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment