Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pool Time

Over the next few days I will be posting pictures of activities from the last few weeks. Here are some of the kids at the pool from February, 9 (not that the date is significant...). Pool pictures are always fun in the middle of winter, I think. (-:


Cannonball!!!!

Kraemer's 'I was there' picture.

Frogman Joshua!


Ummm...don't have a catchy title for this one, they were battling back and forth with this float and I thought it was pretty funny. At one point one of the boys just jumped on it and dunked the other underwater instead of just slapping it back. The dunkee recovered quickly and the battle moved on to another location...


Miriam loves diving for rings!
(I know this picture is out of focus but I still like it, so I decided to share it anyway.)

Back to the present...our poor Miriam is still sick today, with a good fever going on. She has been pretty miserable but has been somewhat comforted by watching a lot of TV and having many Popsicles. (-:

Josh and I have recovered from our colds and the boys seem to be healthy. My hope is that Miriam will recover quickly and no one else will get sick for a while. Still, even though we have had a few illnesses in our family this last month we are doing much better than we did last year and for that I am so very thankful!






No comments:

Post a Comment