Friday, March 13, 2009

Yikes! Only four posts the whole month of February! And we are already two weeks into March...I am being a very 'bad' blogger, I know. Honestly, there was even a two week gap in my picture taking(!)...I have been lazy with a lot of those type of things lately. We have been crazy busy running 'hither and yon' it seems and I just haven't felt like I've had a lot to write about. I think the main deterent to posting has been the fact that we still don't have orders. Anyhow, I am finally getting some posts up today and I will try to do better the rest of this month. We hope to get our orders sometime next week...we shall see.

One week (and one day) ago we had to say goodbye to our friends Lana, John, Brianna and John Jr. They are moving to Texas and going from active duty to reserves. I am excited for them as they enter a new chapter in their lives but we miss them! Of course we would be missing them in a few months regardless, so we try to remember that when we feel sad. Here are some pictures of the kids playing at our house on their last day together.

Isaiah, Brianna, Korah and Miriam


John Jr. and Brennen trying to 'perform surgery' on Miriam, even though she didn't need it - Miriam's narrative on this picture.


Brianna gets a ride



This was fun for everyone, as you can see below...








Ah, the simple joys of childhood! (-:

We are thankful for the time we had with our friends and wish them well on their new adventures! Perhaps we will see them again someday...








1 comment:

  1. Awww...what great pics of the kiddos! We sure miss that family and we're gonna miss you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete