Friday, March 20, 2009

Child photographers


So...I let Isaiah and Miriam take over the camera for a little while the other day and they had quite the fun time taking pictures of anything and everything. In the midst of plenty of out of focus shots they got some pretty darn good ones, as well. Here is a sampling of their picture taking adventures...



Mommy!


Joshua reading by the heater in mom's scrapbook room.


Bunny ears for the kitty, of course!





Daddy!



Let sleeping dogs be photographed.






I see you!



In the air!

(I am particularly impressed with them for this one, Isaiah set it up and Miriam took the picture and got the shot! Great job, guys!)

So much fun to be had with a camera!

Blessings on your day!

2 comments:

  1. Those kiddos of yours are so stinkin fun!!! I'm so thankful you have this blog so when you move far away I'll be able to still be apart if it all! :)

    ReplyDelete