Saturday, November 7, 2009

Randomness

A few random photos from the last two months...


My boys and the Earle boys having fun with our mini-Wedgits.

Yum, caramel apple! I got these cool sheets of caramel at the commissary that you just wrap around the apple and bake for a few minutes, so fun!




Isaiah enjoyed his caramel apple while he and I played a game of Scrabble. For the record, I won...but just barely!







Crazy boys playing tag in the field barefoot...in 40 degree weather!


Then they decided to use a tarp as a slip-and-slide...well, only two of them were brave enough for that. And I am happy to say my son was not one of them! These Alaskan kids...




Our dog, Haley, climbed into this laundry basket to take a nap. Silly dog!



Aww, love for the daddy.







So pretty!
A view from our deck.








Miriam uses uses base ten blocks to help her 'get' carrying.





Miriam and her friend Julie enjoy pancakes after a sleepover.



Henessy's crazy twisted way of laying...this does not look comfortable to me.



Haley shows off her grin. She has a wicked under bite that can make for some very cute or very funny expressions.









Miriam came home from playing with friends and asked if she could put on her swimsuit and 'sun herself' on the deck. Again, it is not all that warm out...bright and sunny, but not warm. Still she stayed out for a good 10 or 15 minutes. (-:




I don't know why Miriam was sitting here to read her book but when I found her I had to take a picture, of course!





Ok, maybe two pictures...




And last, but not least, my ever-photogenic teenager. He is his fathers' son.
That's all, folks!

















No comments:

Post a Comment