Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pool Fun

Yesterday I took the kids swimming at our local public pool. Two other families from our neighborhood went as well. The kids had a great time and the boys really enjoyed the break from their work, as well as getting some much needed exercise. I enjoyed getting some fun pictures of my kids and their friends. Here are some of the pictures I took of my munchkins:



Here is Joshua in his cool new goggles




Miriam showing off her ability to 'hold herself up with just her legs.'





Joshua and Isaiah






Isaiah in mid-flip! I love this picture, even blurry.





Miriam's running jump off the diving board.


The boys are just about ready for their merit badge fair, finally! We are continuing to enjoy spending more time in the Word as a family (and me on my own). The hours continue to rush by so that the day is gone before I get a fraction of the things done that I would like to do!

I was able to finish a scrapbook page layout that I have been working on for two weeks, well, it's been sitting there half done for two weeks anyway...I haven't actually 'worked on it' much. (-: In the last week I have also enjoyed getting all my packages from the various places where I ordered scrapbooking supplies using Christmas gift certificates and Christmas money - so fun! (Thanks, again, to those responsible!) I can't wait to spend more time in my scrapbook room! Saturday is to be a scrapping day for me while the boys (all 3) are gone, Miriam has a birthday party to attend and will likely be playing with friends much of the day.

So continues our crazy life!

It is crazy, but it is good!

Blessings on your day!









No comments:

Post a Comment